Thursday, September 14, 2006

Multiple-personality mood swings

Who needs to be a famous leader when she can be a fictional character instead?

So Chris might be really cool.
And John might be perfect.
And Will might be just all-around wonderful.

But I’m an elfin queen.


Need I say more? I didn’t think so. But just in case you’re wondering, here’s their description of me:

You are most like Galadriel. There’s just something about you that people like. A sort of aura. You’re very kind to people, and you like to help others succeed. You’re not as candid as most people would like. You’re more mature than most people your age, so don't worry!

Ok, I feel better about myself now. Less Hitleresque.

What LoTR Character Are You?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. So what if I answered positively to "Do you imagine dangers that don't exist?" That doesn't make me a fascist madman!

The real question is....are you also a Galadriel? :)

Fri Sep 15, 04:51:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Soo-prahz Soo-prahz. I'm Frodo.

"You're very friendly, and you have a great personality. Although you like to have fun, you can also be pretty serious at times. It's pretty hard to get you mad, but once you're mad...everybody better look out! Keep that temper under control and realize that you're better off than you may think."

Wow, I didn't know I had such a temper! :-)

Fri Sep 15, 05:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home