Monday, October 09, 2006

Places I've been

Well, Kat has tagged me, and I’m happy to tell you all what states and countries I’ve visited. Here they are, all but Alaska.

I thank my parents for their avid vacationing. Now I just need to get to Alaska and Hawaii.


And countries.

My husband feels that I should not include China, but I did spend about 6 hours in a Hong Kong airport on my way to Thailand. It was actually the day after the United Kingdom transferred sovereignty of Hong Kong to China. It is by far my most interesting story about travelling to another country. I watched the ceremony in New York, and about 24 hours later I was in Hong Kong.

3 Comments:

Blogger J.Mac said...

you have been to Canada. this makes you a good person.

Sat Oct 14, 11:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you went to Canada, you must've done a lot of skating. I heard that it's just a big ice arena up there, and people just ice skate to each other's houses.

Thu Oct 19, 07:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't skate at all. But I did notice that there were a lot of ice rinks. I always thought that Chicago's annual "Skate on State" was nice, but in Calgary there are free, permanent skating rinks that the city has created. It was amazing. Too bad I don't like to ice skate.

Sun Oct 22, 06:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home