Sunday, October 22, 2006

Alive and well

I have definitely been out of it for a while. The blogosphere, I mean. I finally got to read up on some of the blogs I’ve been missing during my forced blog hiatus, and it has me a bit overwhelmed. Too much great information out there. But I am alive and well. And a year older (at least numerically) since I last posted. Yes, I’m a stalwart 26 now. Seems a lot like 25 so far.

Well, in the tradition of what one of my friends has been posting on his blog, here are three things that I’d like to write about in the future.

1. My fabulous birthday dinner at Devereaux’s with my wonderful, sweet, amazing, nearly-perfect husband. (Anytime you want to take me there again, dear, you know where to reach me. : )

2. The story behind my wedding ring.

3. This great sermon I heard this summer about living stones, and my theory about metaphors in the Bible.

For now, though, I must simply say goodnight.

2 Comments:

Blogger J.Mac said...

Ooo! Go with number three! I anxiously await it! JM<><

Mon Oct 23, 07:02:00 AM  
Blogger Lae said...

Welcome to my 3 blogs:
If u want to exchange links with them, just leave there comments, that u agree...
Nature Photos
Funny Quotes
Funny Pictures

Fri Nov 03, 03:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home